- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or change.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Any content, media, or images on my site is property of me alone (unless properly credited to the original owner) and websites or individuals wanting to cite my content need to ask for permission. Any questions on this, check out the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which protects original content online.